Like Free Resources? Want to Add a Bargain?

I try very hard not to use this blog for marketing purposes.  That's  not why I write it, and not what you are looking for when you read it.  I'm all about the information, tips, and free resources I write about and post here.
But every once in a while I post special sales and bargains you might want to know about.
This week there are two specials I want to tell you about.

One, my resource Language Activity Sampler is FREE in my TeachersPayTeachers store for this whole week.  This resource contains a variety of resource/activity samples; including practice with communication symbol sequences for AAC users, 2 free core word based picture communication boards for AAC users (a core word board and a library time board), a categorizing activity for young children and/or beginning language users, a small expressive and receptive language board game, a barrier game activity for building receptive and expressive language skills, and sample pages from an interactive book about seeing shapes in everyday objects.




Also, a bargain.  Actually, A barrel-full of bargains.  Tuesday is the monthly #SLPMustHave sale at Teacher Pay Teachers.  A group of speech-language pathologists offer one resource at half-price on the 7th of almost every month.  Don't miss this month, it may be the last Must Have sale for a little while.

I'm offering my Answering Wh Questions About Pictures for Expressive Language for this month's half-price resource. 





And while we're on the subject of sales, my Question It app is still on sale.  The half-price sale began April  2, for Autism Awareness Day and continues until April 5.








SoundSwaps app is half prices for the entire month of April!  Catch them both.





More free and useful information, tips, and resources coming soon.




No comments

Post a Comment